Did you know Medical Students for Life of America provides your medical group with medically accurate pro-life resources for your school year? We are proud to announce free online resources for your group at our Med Students for Life website. We know you are busy with medical school and we are here to help your group educate your peers and grow.
Under the med resources tab you will find:
- Medically accurate flyers on issues such as Perinatal Hospice, Conscience Rights, Fetal Development.
- Print off our Local Medical Resource Sheet for Medical students in their 3rd and 4thyear so you can refer your patients to prolife physicians and resources
- We also offer free webcast you can share with your group members on relevant issues facing med students.
- Need help planning your school year for your Med group? Check out our calendars with event ideas and identified medical awareness months.
- We also offer references to pro-life peer-reviewed articles in our online library to help you with research for your papers
We are here to serve you and to help you excel in your education. Please let us know if you have any other resource ideas you have for your school year. Check back often as we will be increasing the number of free resources available to you.